Cloud 2.0: The Fundamentals to Innovation in the Digital Economy
Cloud as we know it is on a path of digital transformation. IDC predicts that by 2020, public IT cloud services will account for 58% of the $355 billion combined spending on traditional plus public cloud applications, development and deployment tools, infrastructure software, storage, and servers.
»By 2018, more than 85% of enterprise IT organizations will commit to multicloud architecture
»By 2018, 75% of developer teams will include cognitive/Artificial Intelligence (AI) functionality in one or more applications, and virtually all of those AI services will be sourced from the cloud
»By 2020, cloud will be where secure and trusted IT services live, due in large part to the proliferation of cloud-based encryption, threat analytics, behavior analytics, blockchain, and compliance services
As cloud solutions become more viable and widespread, business and IT leaders are struggling to fully understand, and take advantage of, the profound technology, platform, staffing and economic opportunities that will shape IT strategies in the coming years. IDC’s Cloud Leadership Forum 2018 will share IDC’s latest research and provide you with the expert insight and intelligence needed to make your most critical cloud computing business decisions.
This Cloud Leadership Forum 2018 will help you:
- Evaluate cloud goals in terms of desired business and economic outcomes
- Understand the critical role of systems management software in enabling IT cloud operations
- Identify customer priorities for IT cloud system management software investments
- Gain deep insight into major IT cloud system management software vendor strategies and market shares
- Align business/IT governance around your cloud vision
- Look beyond capital equipment savings to software license optimization and IT operational efficiencies
- Break the status quo
Consulte aqui os resultados da edição de 2017 deste evento.
Para mais informações, por favor contacte-nos:
Senior Project Manager
Centro Empresarial Torres de Lisboa
Rua Tomás da Fonseca, Torre G
M. +351 91 814 88 16
T. +351 21 723 06 22